SUNRISE HOTEL NHA TRANG
360° GREEN WORLD HOTEL - NHA TRANG
360° MICHELIA HOTEL - NHA TRANG
HOANG LOC VILLA
MERCEDES-BENZ PHU MY HUNG
GOLDEN CANARY APARTMENT
GAGO - NHA TRANG VN
What is 360° virtual tour
360° virtual tour photography is the product interaction to allow the viewer a panoramic view of a three dimensional space. Thanks to this technologies your customers can experience, learn information about where a more realistic way. 360° photography help your business to support your customers in the best way and discouraged the maximum level brand products than its competitors.
We are passionate about great photography & 360° virtual tours.
With a passion to create great panoramic photography, we work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver the best solution for each and every commission. From a single 360° panorama through to a virtual tour complete with user interface, we pride ourselves on gaining a greater understanding of your business so that we can produce an interactive 360 virtual tour that will work for you.
- 360 ° pictures in brilliant Pano©HDR technique
- Color optimization and image processing
- Interactive navigation and soft image change
- Integration of existing room layouts
- Adjustment of the layout to your homepage
- Delivery of the virtual tour as WebReady module –
- allowing easy integration into your existing website
Your advantages in a nutshell:
- Increase the attractiveness of your website, innovation advantage over competitors
- Around the clock, interested parties can visit your offer / premises
- Possibility of “Touch” through interaction
- Concrete facilitate booking decision on the Internet
- Longer confrontation between the guest and the service/product
- No recurring license fees
- Return on investment within a few months
• Reservations will rise up to 46%
• 75% of potential customers and guests gave the panoramic animation as crucial decision support
• 5 times more dwell time on Internet sites with virtual tours
For hotels, real estate, restaurants and all those who want to present their rooms, it is no longer sufficient today to present themselves alone with conventional photos.
The Trend Study of Planet Home concluded that for 75% of the potential customers and guests a virtual panoramic tour is the primary decision-making tool in the selection. Therefore, the 360 ° tour was the study winner.
A study of the hotel group “Best Western” in the United States found similar results. The booking rate for hotels with virtual tours rose by over 45% compared to hotels with conventional image galleries. In conclusion, now all 2,400 hotels of Best Western were presented with virtual tours on the Internet.
A study for Omni Hotels has also been found that the probability of making the online visitors a booking, is 67% greater when a 360 ° tour is available.
The study on the travel behavior by Yesawich, Pepperdine, Brown & Russell / Yankelovich Partners According says that 57% of all leisure and 46% of business travelers feel that a virtual tour on the website of a hotel is “very desirable”. A study by DoubleClick concludes that with 360 ° virtual tours, reservations can be increased by 46%.
According to a study by the market research company [GRP] the time spent on Internet sites with virtual tours is 5 times higher than without this element. Virtual tours and photos promote experience-based, interactive presentation and thus the image improvement.